phone.icon25411 04067, 700 700 2139


Enter the search criteria, and the available results will appear. You can sort the results by date or by travel price.

If you have an EU citizenship , you do not need to show your national identity card or passport when traveling between EU countries that belong to the Schengen Agreement. Even though that there is no check passports at borders within the Schengen area, it is advisable to always carry your passport or identity, so that if necessary, you can prove who you are (eg if asked by the police, when you board an airplane, etc.). EU Schengen countries are allowed to adopt national rules that may force you to have your identification documents when you're on their territory.
Driving licenses, postal and bank cards and tax cards are not accepted as valid travel documents or proof of identity. 

Schengen Agreement Countries:







Czech Republic



















The Netherlands


However, you are still required to present a valid identity card or passport when traveling to and from Bulgaria, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania. These countries, although EU members are not part of the Schengen zone without borders. Before traveling, check the documents that you must have with you when you travel from your country to another EU country not belonging to the Schengen zone.

Children traveling alone that have no identity card or passport must carry a birth certificate. For the exterior needed a new type of ID card (for EU member states) or passport, visa where this is necessary. In addition to a valid passport or identity card, each child traveling:• alone or• with adults who are not legal guardians or• with only one of his parentsmay need to be allowed to travel, an additional (official) document signed by parents or second parent or legal guardian. Not established EU rules regarding this issue, each EU country decides whether such documents are required or not. Check before traveling to your child, the requirements applicable in the country from which and to which traveled.
Most countries outside Europe require a visa for entering the country. The visa acquisition is usually a simple process and you will not need anything more than one or two photos, passport and usually up to one week standby. Most of the time the visa will be valid for a stay of 30 days in the country. If you want to stay more informed by the embassy if grants visas of longer duration or how you can get an extension. The visas are not valid for multiple entries and exits from the country unless stated explicitly. If your itinerary provides temporary exit from the country and re-entering a second time, ask the embassy a visa multiple entry / exit. Also be sure of the date of the visa is because in some (thankfully rare) cases, a visa valid from the date of issue and not from the date of entry in the country.Prices for the same visa vary depending on which country will edit.Hint: start on time (depending on the country, up to two months earlier) to be sure that your trip will not be canceled for bureaucratic reasons!

Adults are considered over 18 years, children from 2-12 years and infants from 0-2 years. Note that the above groups may differ in some air-shipping companies or hotels. In shipping companies are considered children from ages 5-10 years and infants from 0-5 years. In cases of 12-18 years for airlines and 10-18 years for shipping companies if no youthful fares then considered adults.

The euro € is the currency of 19 EU countries, namely Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovenia, Finland, Cyprus, Estonia, Malta, Slovakia, Lithuania and Latvia. Notes and coins issued in one of the euro countries may be used in the entire euro area. The remaining 14 EU Member States continue to use their national currencies although many hotels, shops and restaurants, particularly in tourist areas, may accept payments and euro.
Yes. A valid driving license issued in an EU country is valid throughout the EU. You need to have it with you, and the registration of your vehicle, which in some countries is mandatory.Where ever you are traveling in the EU your car insurance automatically covers liability required by law. If you have comprehensive insurance at home, check that the cover extends to driving the vehicle in other countries.
As an EU citizen, you are entitled to public health care under the same conditions as residents of the country you are visiting. In some countries, this treatment is free, in others you have to pay the full cost and then claim a refund of the amount. Keep all receipts and recipes because you need it later to request a refund of your spending. Make sure you have your European Health Insurance Card which will enable you to access to healthcare and reimbursement of your expenses.If you want, you can make your own travel insurance which covers medical expenses not covered by the country's state healthcare system are visiting or the extra travel, accommodation and repatriation that may result from illness or accident. You may also want to get insurance coverage for cancellation of your holiday or loss of luggage or plated security against third parties in case of injuring someone, for example, while skiing.
You declare the theft to the local police station and keep the copy of the declaration.This is needed for the compensation from your insurance. In case of loss or theft of your passport or identity card, you must notify the consulate or embassy of your country. They will cancel the old travel document and will issue you a new one. Immediately cancel any lost or stolen credit card.
Yes, you can use your mobile phone anywhere in the EU but make sure that your connection allows international roaming. Prices can be high and therefore consult the website of the EU Roaming where you can find a detailed information on charges for mobile roaming, in order to select the most advantageous deal when using your phone abroad.
You can travel with your dog or your cat within the EU with a pet passport which includes elements of the certificate for vaccination against rabies. There are additional requirements if traveling with pets to Finland, Ireland, Malta, Sweden and the United Kingdom.